Our Purpose is to “Know Christ. Make Christ known.”
Our Vision is to be a church which is “Making Christ-Centered, Emotionally Healthy Disciples of Jesus, One Life at a Time.”
Our Mission is to “Reach and Serve our Local Community, Equip Their Hearts, Minds and Souls, and Release Them Into the World to Share God’s Love."
Marks of Discipleship: What Does a Disciple Look Like? Disciples, who are being equipped through the five core spiritual disciplines, are characterized by the fruit of the Spirit, found in Galatians 5:22-23:
- Love (In response to God’s love for me, I sacrificially and intentionally extend myself for another’s spiritual growth and well-being).
- Joy (Trusting in God’s grace and promises, I have inner contentment and purpose in spite of my circumstances).
- Peace (I am free from anxiety because I am reconciled in Christ, find my identity in Christ, and seek healthy relationships with others).
- Patience (I take time to prayerfully consider circumstances, seeking God’s direction, while integrating head and heart, under the unavoidable pressures of life).
- Kindness/ Goodness (I choose to do the right things in my relationships with others).
- Faithfulness (I trust in God’s faithfulness, seeking to honor God in words and deeds, particularly through establishing relationships where I can be relied upon).
- Gentleness (I seek to be thoughtful, considerate and calm in dealing with others, as God has dealt gently with me).
- Self-Control (I have the power, through Christ, to control myself).